This is how we celebrated our anniversary. Mike got tickets to a football (aka soccer) game and so we figured that would be our date night. I was really excited, thinking that it would be a packed house and people would be crazy and I might even get beer spilled on me! My first game in Prague!! Unfortunately there were no crazies that Mike had to defend me from, and no beer spillage, except for maybe while I was trying to balance my beer, while eating my czech sausage in a bun. There were a few full sections of people, but our section was pretty empty. It was'nt a big rivalry game apparently, so I guess I'll still have to find that crazy game to go to. It was really fun though and I got to cheer and shout still. Even if nobody understood what i was saying. After that, off to a great thai restaurant for some curry and coconut soup! It was a fantastic anniversary date! Love you, Sweets!
![]() |
| 12.09.09 Our 2nd anniversary date |

No comments:
Post a Comment