6.3.10

keep on keeping on..

So I have been working on organizing my photos and that means updating our blog!  Yah!  A shout of excitement and exasperation from the crowds!  Or maybe just Tina.
These photos are going to seem a bit older at first, but i want to keep the blog in some sort of order.  Besides that random post from Mike..
And I have decided that photo editing is hard!  And I am not a photographer.  So if you want photos, you are getting *all* of them.  It takes me too long to pick and choose and trying to make everything perfect.  So here it is.  The good, bad and ugly..

ps.  did you notice i added more photos to my first post??

2 comments:

tkphoto said...

Good timing! I get to scope out all the places I want you to take us to!

Heidi said...

perfect smerfect. I never edit photos.

LOVE THE UPDATES!