15.11.10

summertime with the Boldts - Paris

So I don't think I mentioned it before, but it was EXTREMELY hot this summer.  Forty degrees hot.  Every city we went to.  Including Prague.  yikes.  So please excuse all the sweaty summer photos I will be posting.

After a few days in Prague, we jetted off to Paris for a few nights.  Yeah!  I LOVE Paris.  I had been once before, when I was in Grade 9, and it was with our school band and all I remember is going to the Gap and falling asleep during Les Misérables.  How sad.  Needless to say, I consider this my "first" time in Paris.  It was just beautiful and cultured and there were people riding their bicycles everywhere and the food was delicious and the wine was gorgeous.  I could just go on and on...


Loves. Leah

06-10.07.10 summer with the boldts - paris

No comments: