3.12.10

this is for Dad

Our flights this summer were with Malev Airlines, which is based in Budapest, Hungary.  Naturally we had stopovers and time to kill in the airport.  And *naturally* when you are in Hungary, there will be Hungarian salami.  My dad's sandwich meat of choice for the last 30 years.

My father is a creature of habit and has been eating Hungarian salami sandwiches with Miracle Whip and white bread for more than half his life.  I have very fond memories of Dad making his lunch in the mornings, me sleepily trying to keep up with his morning enthusiasm, and him putting about 3 or 4 of these sandwiches in his lunch kit.  I know this habit has been adjusted a liiittle bit lately, but it is still his sandwich love.

So anyways..  these photos are for you, Dad!  Love you!




2 comments:

Heidi said...

Mmmm. sausage. wish I had your dress :)

leahandmichael said...

yah you do!! come to prague and get it ;)