i know, i know. i wont. i love it too much. i said the same about skinny jeans... i love clothes too much..
although you will be shocked to know that there is really NO style in Prague. it is sad. and so uninspiring. if you see someone who is dresses well, they are most likely a tourist. i'm a mad internet shopper now and shop when we go to other countries :)
2 comments:
Don't quit fashion. Don't you ever quit fashion. Every time (almost) EVERY TIME I say ... no way ... a year later I say okay. For example ...
Yesturday I wore tights and a t-shirt grocery shopping. who'd a thunk?
i know, i know. i wont. i love it too much. i said the same about skinny jeans... i love clothes too much..
although you will be shocked to know that there is really NO style in Prague. it is sad. and so uninspiring. if you see someone who is dresses well, they are most likely a tourist. i'm a mad internet shopper now and shop when we go to other countries :)
Post a Comment